Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family

My name is Alison Maria Eborn Daugs. I live in Logan Utah with my husband Ammon and our three children Addison (13), Aver (8) and Ada (7). I am the daughter of Bart and Iris Eborn, niece of Ellis and Jeaninne Eborn and relative to probably most who visit this blog. I had asked Ellis for an invite to visit your blog, but instead I was invited to contribute to it. I hope that it's okay with the rest of you. I am very fond of my Uncle Ellis and his family. He was always my favorite uncle as I grew up. We didn't live close to each other, but when we would visit, I would remember sitting on his knee and feeling his love.

I appreciate this chance to get to keep in touch with his family. I haven't ever met most of you and may never. However, through our blogs we can learn about each other and be aware of our families happenings. I look forward to learning more about each one of you. Thank you for being willing to share them with me.

Please feel welcome to visit our family blog www.adaugslife.blogspot.com

Alison

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Alison! Welcome to the blog! I'm Austin Eborn. Chris Eborn is Ellis & Jeaninne's youngest son, and I'm his oldest son(and child). I don't think we have met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin,
    I knew your dad and loved him soo much. He is a great guy and it looks as though you are following in his footsteps. I look forward to keeping up with you. I love your mom too! Michelle is a good girl and a great mom, take care of her.

    I am the one who made the dried flower/ old window shadow box from your dad's funeral. See- you already know me a little.

    Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya! That's hanging on our wall by our moms bedroom! Beautifull work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alison, I'm glad we finally linked you up. You are a great person and have a choice family. Thanks for your participation.

    ReplyDelete