Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jon

Happy birthday Jon, on Sunday. We had a great time at their new home with Marie and James. Marie made Jon a lovely cake. New home is grand. Gracie showed us her room and "Cash's" room. It is fun to be invited to our grown children's homes once in a while. To my granddaughters, I am emptying my cedar chest and have some hand work my mother did when Grandpa and I were married. I have saved some nice doilies, pillow cases, table cloths, and would like my granddaughters to have them if you would like to. Lots of stuff to move. Have some fun things in the garage if any one is interested in looking at them. Christmas, books, baskets, trinkets, etc. New stuff appears daily. Katie, I have your Avon order. Please, Jeanne, come get the trunk. The driveway is being replaced this week and access will be zero for a few days.
+ Drop by and see us . We love you all. GrmE

1 comment:

  1. I want to come look! :) And thank you for ordering that Avon for me. I will get it from you asap.

    ReplyDelete