Monday, September 14, 2009

Warner Happenings

Well I realized that since getting the blog started I haven't really posted an update on us... So here it is. (By the way, I know I am still missing a few email addresses so if you realize anyone's missing let me know!)

Here's a picture of Jack for Lory. :)
Things are good with us... summer has been busy but fun. Dustin graduated in May and is taking a year off before starting his Masters next fall. Jack just turned 15 months old and is the joy and center of lives. He does a good job at fulfilling that role. He's a busy boy but super good natured and keeps us laughing every day. He LOVES fruit... if you couldn't tell from the picture. I'm working about 4 hours a week at the doctors' office I've been at for the past 5 years. It's a good out for me and has worked out well. I also started teaching dance again to 3 and 4 year olds last week. That's a lot of work but good money! So we stay busy but things are great.

I'm glad everyone is posting! I think we should get more pictures up here...

No comments:

Post a Comment