Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the new Eborn family blog. This will be a work in progress while everyone figures out how it works. I need to make sure that everyone is an invited guest (since it is private, you have to have a username and password to get in) and that everyone can create posts. If anyone sees problems that I miss, please let me know.

It's really easy to figure out how to post. At the top right corner of the screen, just click on New Post and start typing. You can add pictures, movies, or whatever you want by clicking the little icons above the typing space. If anyone has questions or problems let me know!

So:
1. If you are reading this you already have a username and password. Don't forget it.

2. Try posting something! News... pictures... anything, really.

3. Leave comments and have fun! :)

4. If I've missed anyone or anything let me know... you can just leave a comment.

5. If you have a personal blog you can put a link on the sidebar if you know how. Some are private (such as mine)... if anyone wants an invitation that doesn't have one, just give me or whoever your email address and you'll get one.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment